Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve.  I have not written as much of late as I have been busy with work and best of all with family.  I will try and post more later today if time allows but wanted to leave you with this.  Letting myself keep in touch with my creativity is a large part of my recovery be it writing, acting, knitting or... Singing.  Here is a song that I recorded for Frank and the kids and honestly for myself.  I do this every year now and mostly they are Christmas songs or other significant songs but this year a couple are a bit more spiritual that before.  This song I am posting is because I am grateful and it helps me to express that.  It is a shout out to our collective subconscious, our spiritual connectedness, God, Gaia or whatever semantic you chose.  Have a happy and safe holiday...

https://soundcloud.com/fiona-purcell-1/amazing-grace-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment